Thursday, April 19, 2012

Me and My Sister

Me and my sister are very closely. We're like a twins, of course as everybody said. Suddenly i'm getting pissed to hear that, am i too old of my age?? Hey  i'm younger!!! Yup, my body is bigger than her. Desperately to admit that she's prettier than me. Hahahahaa, but i looovveee her even though she is annoying for many times... :p

I called her yesterday for "girl talk", maybe i miss my sister badly bcos it was rarely happen. For sure, i don't see her for 1 month. :( We are not the type of people who are open about personal. What a hot news when the girls meet up or make a convo? MEN. Yes guys, we laugh a lot and probably frowned unconsciously. Unfortunately, the phone must be interrupted because she was still at work. 

Yeaaahh i miss my sista, Diah Teja Komala... I wanna share our moments, it's always good to spending the time with her..











1 comment:

  1. dari foto, kadang terlihat beda kadang juga persis. #itusaja :D

    ReplyDelete